Kimberley & District Community Foundation treasurer Kent Goodwin announced that total grants given by KDCF now exceed $100,000.
Since February 2002 the Community Foundation has given out $103,512.20 in grants.
Here is a brief summary of the totals for the various funds:
- Winter Games Fund Total – $29,037.38
- Bill Motek Memorial Fund Total – $20,602.59
- LEAD Grants Total – $25,000.00
- Community Fund Total – $17,000.00
- Combined KSCU and Community Fund Total – $8,020.23
- Nordic Club Building Fund 2010 Total – $3,852.00